VASER Hi-Def is an advanced body contouring treatment that can help to improve the appearance of your jawline. The VASER procedure uses ultrasound energy to target and break down fat cells, which are then removed from the body with liposuction. VASER Hi-Def can also help to tighten skin and improve definition in the treated area, which means the sagging jowls or a poorly-defined chin will be a thing of the past.
Are you ready to sculpt the contours of your jawline for a youthful, well-defined look? Schedule a consultation with Dr Hamlet today to see if VASER Hi-Def is the right treatment for you! He will work with you to create a treatment plan that takes your jawline from drab to fab. Call Dr. Grant Hamlet at (0207) 127 4377 or fill out our contact form to get in touch.
- 1 Before and After Photos
- 2 Sculpting the Jawline
- 3 How Does VASER Hi-Def Liposculpting Work?
- 4 What are the Benefits of VASER Hi-Def?
- 5 Ideal Candidates for VASER Hi-Def
- 6 Personal Consultation
- 7 Preparing for Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting
- 8 What to Expect During a VASER Hi-Def Treatment
- 9 Recovery from VASER Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting
- 10 Results from VASER Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting
- 11 What are the Results of VASER Hi-Def?
- 12 What is the Cost of VASER Hi-Def Lipo in London?
- 13 References
Before and After Photos
Sculpting the Jawline
Many patients struggle with early signs of ageing, but there is perhaps no sign more upsetting as the dreaded jowls and double chin. A double chin can make you look older than you are and can be very difficult to get rid of, no matter how much you diet and exercise. Jowls can also be a sign of age, as they are caused by a loss of muscle definition in the jawline.
Nobody wants them, but try as you might, these effects can be difficult to get rid of. This is where VASER Hi-Def comes in.
How Does VASER Hi-Def Liposculpting Work?
VASER Hi-Def Lipo uses ultrasound energy to break down fat cells. In scientific terms, ultrasound waves create cavitation – tiny bubbles that agitate the fat cells. These bubbles loosen and damage the structure of the fat, making it easier to remove. The blunt cannula and the thermal effect also ease fat removal.  VASER Hi-Def is an effective body contouring treatment, because more fat can be suctioned out of the treatment area with greater ease and with less damage to the surrounding tissue.
VASER Hi-Def can also help to tighten skin and improve muscle definition. The heat generated by the ultrasound energy helps to stimulate collagen production, which in turn leads to tighter, more youthful-looking skin and better muscle definition as a result. 
What are the Benefits of VASER Hi-Def?
In addition to improving the appearance of your jawline, VASER Hi-Def can also help to:
- Tighten facial skin
- Improve chin profile
- Bring balance to overall facial contour
- Eliminate stubborn fat deposits
VASER Hi-Def vs. Traditional Liposuction
Traditional liposuction uses the cannula itself to break up and suction out fat cells, which requires a considerable amount of manual force by the surgeon. As the cannula is passed back and forth through the treatment area, it disrupts the surrounding tissue, and can lead to a lot of bruising and swelling.
In contrast, VASER Hi-Def uses ultrasound energy to break down fat cells, and so removal is a much gentler process. Furthermore, the use of ultrasound energy, as with VASER, lowers the risk of inadequate blood supply, tissue death, and excessive bleeding.  VASER lipo also shows fewer signs of trauma and involves faster recovery times. 
Ideal Candidates for VASER Hi-Def
In general, candidates for VASER Hi-Def are in good physical health, are at or near their ideal body weight, are non-smokers, and have realistic expectations for the outcome of their treatment. The procedure can give you a vastly-improved jawline and chin, but it is important to note that this procedure is not a weight loss treatment.
If you are looking for a less-invasive way to achieve a more youthful-looking, well-defined jawline, VASER Hi-Def Lipo with Dr Hamlet may be right for you.
The best way to find out if you are a good candidate for VASER Hi-Def is to schedule a consultation with Dr Hamlet. During your consultation, Dr Hamlet will assess your individual needs and goals to determine if VASER Hi-Def is the best treatment for you. He will also answer any questions you may have about the treatment and help you to develop a personalised treatment plan.
In addition to explaining the procedure, Dr Hamlet will inform you of any preparation and recovery instructions you will need to follow. He will also provide you with a comprehensive list of before and after photos, so you can get an idea of what to expect from your treatment.
Are you ready to achieve a more youthful-looking face? Contact Dr Hamlet today to schedule your consultation! Call (0207) 127 4377 in the London area, or fill out our simple online form to get in touch.
Preparing for Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting
Before you decide to undergo VASER Hi-Def jawline sculpting, be sure to do your research and ask plenty of questions. Once you have decided that the treatment is right for you, the next step is to begin preparing for your procedure.
Some tips for preparing for Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting include:
- Get a good night’s sleep: Be sure to get plenty of rest the night before your procedure. This will help you to feel relaxed and refreshed for your big day.
- Maintain a healthy diet: Be sure to eat healthy foods before your and after your procedure. This will help to reduce the risk of complications and ensure that your body is able to heal properly.
- Avoid alcohol: It is important to avoid alcohol for at least 24 hours before your procedure. Alcohol can increase the risk of bleeding and bruising.
- Stop smoking: If you are a smoker, it is important to stop smoking at least two weeks before your procedure. Smoking can impede the healing process and increase the risk of complications.
Preparing well for your treatment means you are one step closer to achieving your beauty goals!
What to Expect During a VASER Hi-Def Treatment
VASER Hi-Def treatments are performed using local anaesthesia, which means that you will be awake during the procedure. However, you will not feel any pain or discomfort as the anaesthesia numbs the treatment area.
During the procedure, Dr Hamlet will make small incisions in the treatment area. These incisions are so small that they will not require stitches and will not leave scars. He will then insert a thin, hollow tube called a cannula into the incisions. The cannula is connected to a small handpiece, which emits ultrasonic waves that break up the fat cells. Dr Hamlet will perform the procedure in pulsed mode (lower power) for the delicate area of the jawline and chin. 
Once the fat cells have been broken up, they will be suctioned out of the body using the cannula connected to a tube. During this process, Dr Hamlet “liposculpts” your jawline and chin to create a more defined look, which is associated with youth.
The entire VASER Hi-Def treatment usually takes about one to two hours to complete, because the jawline and chin are smaller areas.
Recovery from VASER Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting
One of the benefits of VASER Hi-Def is its relatively short recovery time. Most patients are able to return to their normal activities within one to two days after their procedure.
However, it is important to take it easy for the first few days following your treatment. Be sure to avoid any strenuous activities, as these can increase the risk of complications.
You may experience some bruising and swelling in the treatment area, but this should resolve within a week or two. The incisions made during the procedure will also heal quickly and will not leave any visible scars.
Results from VASER Hi-Def Jawline Sculpting
One of the benefits of VASER Hi-Def is that it can provide long-lasting results. The fat cells that are removed during the procedure are gone for good and will not return.
However, it is important to maintain a healthy lifestyle following your procedure to ensure that the results are long-lasting. Eating a healthy diet and exercising regularly will help to keep the fat cells from returning. That being said, ageing is inevitable and you may notice some changes in your appearance over time.
To maintain your results, it is recommended that you have a touch-up procedure every two to five years. Dr Hamlet also offers many other procedures and treatments to keep you looking fabulous, well into your later years!
What are the Results of VASER Hi-Def?
No matter where you get VASER Hi-Def Sculpting, the results are striking. It gives you a natural, chiselled look that is hard to achieve with diet and exercise alone, or, as with the case of the jaw and chin, next to impossible.
When you come to Dr Hamlet for VASER Hi-Def Sculpting, you can expect to achieve the following results:
- A more youthful appearance
- A slimmer, more defined jawline
- A more chiselled chin
- A more masculine or feminine appearance
- A more balanced and symmetrical face
These results are not only immediate but long-lasting as well. In fact, many of our patients only need one treatment to achieve their desired look. However, as with any cosmetic procedure, touch-ups may be necessary down the road to maintain your results.
What is the Cost of VASER Hi-Def Lipo in London?
The cost of VASER Hi-Def Sculpting in London can vary depending on the number of areas being treated and the amount of fat being removed. At Dr. Grant Hamlet, we believe that everyone deserves to look and feel their best. That’s why we offer a variety of financing options to help make our procedures more affordable.
To learn more about the cost of VASER Hi-Def Sculpting in London, or to schedule a consultation with Dr Hamlet, contact us at your earliest convenience!
- Zocchi ML, Vindigni V. Ultrasonic-Assisted Lipoplasty. Atlas of Whole Body Contouring. Published online 2022:203-236. doi:10.1007/978-3-030-94755-2_16
- Mazzocca-Mattioli R, Gonzalez-Aguilera CM, Pérez-Trujillo JJ, et al. Histological Evaluation of Skin Tissue Treated With Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance. The American Journal of Cosmetic Surgery. Published online November 5, 2022:074880682211338. doi:10.1177/07488068221133886
- Garcia O (2010) Comparison of blood loss in suction-assisted lipoplasty and third-generation ultrasound-assisted lipoplasty. In: Shiffman M, Di Giuseppe A (eds) Body contouring. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp 565–573 https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-642-02639-3_56
- HOYOS A, MILLARD J. VASER-assisted high-definition liposculpture. Aesthetic Surgery Journal. 2007;27(6):594-604. doi:10.1016/j.asj.2007.08.007